- Cotton surface and 100% silver blend radiation shield inside, double-sided fabrics, make this maternity camisole a convenient and unobtrusive way to protect your baby within against the risks of everyday RF radiation. Super RF shielding to 3 GHz and beyond
- Super RF shielding to 3 GHz and beyond Breathable and comfortable
- Don this camisole as a basic top or an undershirt for all-day protection as you go about your daily activities
- Maternity sizes: 41.7 inches (106 cm) at chest; 44.1 inches (112 cm) at belly, 52 inches (132 cm) at hem and 28 inches (71 cm) long with strap, ; adjustable strap fit S/M/L. Mannequin is 5'9" (175 cm) tall
- Care, hand wash, air dry, do not bleach
World Health Organization (WHO) Press Release on May 31, 2011: Cell phone use can increase possible cancer risk. This stylish maternity camisole is specially designed for shielding Radio Frequency (RF) radiation such as cell phone, wireless devices, microwave oven. Now you can give your unborn child the best protection right from the start. The silver-nylon fabric offers exceptionally RF shielding performance.
-- Information about RF Radiation Shielding Fabrics --
Electromagnetic shielding that blocks radio frequency electromagnetic radiation is known as RF radiation shielding. The shielding can reduce the coupling of radio waves, electromagnetic fields and electrostatic fields.
The principle of RF shielding is to using a conductive enclosure to block electrostatic fields. Typical conductive materials used for shielding is metal. With the latest technology innovations the metal and silver fiber blend fabrics become two popular types of shielding fabric used for making shielding clothes in nowadays market.
1. The metal (copper, nickel etc.) fiber blen fabric contains no harmful substances. It is effective RF shielding and provides 30-35dB RF radiation attenuation from 10M Hz to 3GHz according to independently tested results.
2. The silver fiber blend fabric is a very conductive, and provides super shielding performance with up to 70 dB RF radiation attenuation from 10M Hz to 3GHz according to independently tested results